Kanto Network's Bulletin Board

Connecting trainers and their pokemon in the virtual world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Quest to get 100 pages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Umbreon Moon

Number of posts : 398
Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Thu 7 Dec 14:33

on the ninth day of christmas my true love sent to me: 9 iPods, 8 IP Banned Spammers, 7 eevees, 6 pokemon babies 5 Master Balls, 400 pokemon, 300 Yen, 2 money wads and a copy of Banjo-Kazooie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moomoo

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 8 Dec 5:47

on the tenth day of christmas my true love sent to me; 10 Loudreds shouting, 9 iPod Shuufles, 8 IP banned spammers, 7 eevees, 6 poke babaies, 5 master balls, 400 pkemon, 300 Yen, 2 money wads and a copy of Banj-Kazooie

(Sorry for changing the iPods part, it just fits better)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbreon Moon

Location : Thanks to Suta-raito, Valley of Nightmares, and Lugia's Island for the pictures! ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 8 Dec 18:33

on the 11th day of christmas my true love sent to me: 11 pokeballs, 10 Loudreds shouting, 9 iPod Shuufles, 8 IP banned spammers, 7 eevees, 6 poke babaies, 5 master balls, 400 pkemon, 300 Yen, 2 money wads and a copy of Banj-Kazooie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Mon 11 Dec 11:47

((Yay last day!!))

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sen to me; 12 Nintendo WII's, 11 pokeballs, 10 Loudreds shouting, 9 iPod Shuffles, 8 IP Banned Spammers, 7 eevee's, 6 Pokemon Babies, 5 Mater Balls, 400 pokemon, 3000 Yen, 2 Money Wads and ((enough money for a WII!)) a copy of Banjo-Kazooie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Mon 11 Dec 17:38

ME, my cousin, and my brother made up something like this. It goes:

On the first day of cristmas my mommy made me eat:

spegetti in a small tree

then

two yellow signs

then

three chocolate monkeys

then

four funny cats

then

FIVE ONION RINGS

then

six smelly socks

then

seven weeks of homework

then

eight dancing dumplings

then

nine freaky fish

then

ten keropii (frog legs in japanese)

then

eleven bags of snow

then

twelve yellow lamps

and the song ended with something like "and thats why I threw up my dinner!"
We sung it really loud when snowboarding and everyone starts giving us weird looks. ^_^

I guess we really are weird Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Tue 12 Dec 21:32

lol! lol! lol! That's funny!!!!! lol! lol! lol! BTW: How was your vacation? We really didn't get to talk during school, so if you don't want to tell everyone, you can just PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Thu 14 Dec 15:01

hmmm...what do do next...ah!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAAA!!!! ...tee hee!

Deck the halls with pokeballs, tra lalallalalaallalallalala.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Thu 14 Dec 15:02

Deck the halls with chimecos!!!! Trallallalallalalaallalalaaalallllaaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 5:47

Deck the halls with po-ke-mon! TRALALALALALALALALA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 5:48

wh00t! I wanna get 25 pgs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 5:48

25 is my favorite #! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 5:49

!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 5:49

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 5:50

Almost there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 11:07

WHAT DO WE WANT? THE AMOUNT OF PAGES THAT IS EQUAL TO PIKACHU'S POKEDEX NUMBER!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT? AS SOON AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE AT THE RATE THE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM POST!!

P.S. I can't believ I just held down shift for all of that instead of using CAPS Lock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 11:08

um sk00z me sir, wtf r u doin lozl? prehaps yu cud why hullo thar! for us to get skooz me wtf R u doin 25 skooz me sir pages skooz me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 11:09

YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
LOZL
YAY!
YAY!
YAY! affraid lol! affraid lol! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 14:29

FWEEEEE!!!! I can do revamps and devamps in my sprite shop now, so please request!!!

tlewajraejrjasd;kjfksajfksd
'

oooooohhh....that was so SPAMMY!!! Let's see who can spam the best!!!
adlfkjfkjsad;flkjsdf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fksadlfjskla;dfjksdajfdsa
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
dsjfkldsj;flkdjsklfjdsljfadlfkjfkjsad;flkjsdf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
dsjfkldsj;flkdjsklfjdsljf

I CAN SPAM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!!!!!

ooooohh....that was oh so SPAMMY!!!

a;sldfkjd;slkfjasldjfsjdfs
df
adlfkjfkjsad;flkjsdf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
sfjsa'dklfjsd;kalfjsad
fkjdsskfjdlsjf
ksdfkjsd;lfjldsjfklsdjaf
dsjfkldsjkfjsdkfjlsdjf
sdjf
dsjfkldsj;flkdjsklfjdsljf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Fri 15 Dec 19:39

I can't spam well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Sat 16 Dec 4:00

um skooz me lozl wtf r u doin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Sun 17 Dec 9:46

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Sun 17 Dec 10:06

um....spamming? DUH!! that's what this place is about: SPAM!!! muehaahehheahhaeahehahehaheh. ...tee hee.

a;lsdfkjsd
fjasd
kfjdsa
klfjklasjflsajdkfjs
dlkfsda
lkjfklsdjfkjsd
lfjsakldjfkasjdkf
ljsd
lkfj
skljfksjadfkjasdlkfjklsdjfl
sj
flkjsdk
fjs
kjaf
kljsdkfljsad
klfjs
ljfksjdfkljsakfjsdjfk
sjfjsd
fjs
kdjg
skadjg
ksdjf
ksjdkfjsa
kfjksdjfkdsjf
kljsd
klfjklsdjfksjfk
ljsdfkjsdkfjsdkljfkdjf
kdsj
fajsdkfljaskjfk Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
sldjf
asjf
kdlsjfksjf
ldjkfljasldjflksdjfkl Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu tamer

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Sun 17 Dec 18:57

spam takes up memory faster than new members who don't post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moomoo

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Mon 18 Dec 0:53

YAY! lets make a new members who don't post topic and try to not post in it....

farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao flower farao farao farao farao farao

rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

7 DAYS TILL SANTA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umbreon Moon

PostSubject: Re: Quest to get 100 pages   Mon 18 Dec 21:27

moomoo wrote:
YAY! lets make a new members who don't post topic and try to not post in it....

farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao flower farao farao farao farao farao

7 DAYS TILL SANTA!!!

Yay!!!! CHRISTMAS!!!!!! santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile